Location: Ho Chi Minh & Ha Noi, Vietnam
Job title: Architect
Type of employment: Full-time
These are many benefits and great reasons to become part of the IntES team. Find out more about working at IntES here. And of course you’re welcome to get in touch with us to find out more too!
- Work collaboratively with our team in the production of architectural documents in through all stages of a project – from Conceptual Design, Basic and Detail design.
- Junior architect must be able to do design drawings, design development, technical drawings, construction drawings, submission (Authority drawings).
- General practice of architecture in aspect of design, building construction.
- Design, planning, 3D modelling.
- Preparation of all documents including presentation drawings, working drawings, construction details.
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Design and problem-solving skills as well as an appreciation of, and sensitivity to, architectural design intent.
- Ability to work efficiently and manage one’s own time. Being self- starter, proactive, ability to learn and result oriented.
- Flexibility, diligence, reliability and responsibility are a must.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Having ability to manage the assigned works to meet the required deadline strictly.
- Bachelor of Architecture, graduated from Architecture university.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience, experience with industrial project is preferred.
- Experience in International Architectural Design or Construction Company is preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator, MS office, Lumion.
- Required language: Communicate in English.
What We Offer
- Attractive Salary, 100% salary payment & full social insurance contribution during the probation period.
- Flexible Working Environment on Work-Life Balance.
- Extra Health Insurance for employee and your family members.
- Annual health check-up, company trip, year-end party & family day.
- Annual salary review.
- Free tea & coffee corner.
- International working environment with friendly and passionate colleagues.