Job Title: Process Engineer
Type of Employment: Full-time
Salary Range: Negotiable
Location: Ho Chi Minh/ Ha Noi, Vietnam
Why Join Us:
These are many benefits and great reasons to become part of the IntES team. Find out more about working at IntES here. And of course you’re welcome to get in touch with us to find out more too!
Perform the responsibilities of the Process Engineer, including but not limited to the below tasks:
- Join meetings with clients (and any potential clients) during the project execution.
- Provide process advice to the Engineering Manager or Project Manager.
- Lead the Process Engineering team and find new candidates for the Process department.
- Perform Process Engineering Design ( i.e Prepare PFD, H&M balance, P&IDs, Equipment List, Equipment process Datasheet, Cause & Effect chart, etc.)
- Draft process ideas to reduce costs and improve production rates in industrial plants.
- Perform risk assessments.
- Ensure processes comply with safety and quality standards.
- Perform process hydraulic calculations.
- Capably use process simulation tools (i.e ProII, Hysis, etc.)
- Perform HAZOP reviews, Hazardous area classifications, etc.
- Develop routines and best practices to develop the process engineering team, including the training of new engineers.
- Develop standardized documentation & drawings for the process department taking instruction/guidelines from IntES TOOLs.
- Ensure compliance with state health and safety regulations.
- Be able to project manage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Process Engineering and/or Chemical Engineering.
- Proven work experience as a Process Engineer.
- Experience with process simulations and standard operating procedures.
- High-level knowledge of Process Engineering software systems.
- Experience working with CAD and AutoCAD.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Analytical thinker.