Job Title: Project Engineer
Type of Employment: Full-time
Salary Range: Negotiable
Location: Ho Chi Minh / Ha Noi, Vietnam
Why Join Us:
These are many benefits and great reasons to become part of the IntES team. Find out more about working at IntES here. And of course you’re welcome to get in touch with us to find out more too!
- Assist in preparation and implementation of Project Execution Plan (PEP).
- Attend the Weekly Progress Meetings (Internal as well as with Client) and assist in preparation of Minutes Of Meetings.
- Monitor work in progress and prepares weekly report of the status of each assignment.
- Ensuring all procedures and calculations are submitted to the client for review and approval.
- Coordinate with all project related personnel (onshore and offshore) on day-today progress of work activities, procurement and operations to ensure timely completion of the project.
- Provide full support as required by the Management and PMT for all projects.
- Determining client’s requirements and translating them into an actionable plan by a team of workers
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Assuring that all deadlines are being met
- Responding to any client complaints, concerns or requests
throughout the project
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and
other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at the same position.