Business Development Executive
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Type of Employment: Full-time
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Salary range: negotiable
Why Join Us:
- Attractive Salary, 100% salary payment & full social insurance contribution during the probation period.
- Flexible Working Environment on Work-Life Balance.
- Extra Health Insurance for employee and your family members.
- Annual health check-up, company trip, year-end party & family day.
- Annual salary review.
- Free tea & coffee corner.
- International working environment with friendly and passionate colleagues.
These are many benefits and great reasons to become part of the IntES team. Find out more about working at IntES here. And of course you’re welcome to get in touch with us to find out more too!
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, social media, events, seminars and other similar means
- Set up meetings with potential clients and to understand their complex needs and requirements
- Build and nurture relationships with clients and prospects
- Actively connect with clients and relevant stakeholders an organize periodic meetings
- Collaborate with other BD and sales team members as well as with the project team members and other internal stakeholders
- Gather feedback from customers and prospects and share it with internal teams
- Provide solutions to our clients together with our engineering team
- Prepare project proposals and contract materials in compliance with internal and external requirements
- Ensure our CRM system is always up-to-date
- Minimum 2 years former experience working with industrial clients in Vietnam, knowledge of the Engineering Consulting and EPCM business will be advantageous
- Ability to build long-term relationships with customers and other stakeholders
- Ability to gather information about upcoming projects through various sources
- Show a proactive and hands-on approach – able to plan his/her own work aligned with the personal and corporate key performance indicators
- Willing to travel frequently domestically in Vietnam and possibly to other countries
- Ability to communicate effectively both in English and Vietnamese
- Posses a can-do attitude and willingness to learn