- REPORT TO: Engineering Director
- JOB DESCRIPTION
– Undertake & responsible for Design for all HVAC systems, and ensure all designs are undertaken in accordance with local codes and international standards;
– Undertake & responsible for performing load calculations, ductworks/ pipeworks sizing and layout/performance specifications for all
– Analyse HVAC performance data to identify issues and improvement opportunities;
– Analyse, performing calculation, simulation for ventilation system include mechanical and natural ventilation;
– Undertake & responsible for performing all other necessary calculations to support system designs;
– Select equipment & products and submit to Team leader for review and validation;
– Perform construction site visits/ survey as required and develop site observation reports;
– Cooperate and collaborate with other Designers, other disciplines, keep update and make amendment in the design to ensure of the logical design for project;
– Undertake technical specification, bill of quantities.
Basic education: HVAC engineer.
Certificate: HVAC Design certificate is a plus.
– Strong knowledge in HVAC (Chiller, VRV,…) for Industrial.
– Strong Knowledge in Utilities system like boiler, Air compressor, cooling tower,…
– Revit, AutoCAD, MS offices, other software skills support for specialized works
– Strong communication, presentation, reporting writing
– English speaking and writing
– Knowledge in Refrigeration, Clean room is a plus/
– Having knowledge, experience in utilities piping system is a plus
- CONTACT: Please contact to Nguyen Thi Ly at firstname.lastname@example.org