Location: Ho Chi Minh City or Ha Noi, Vietnam
Job title: Architect
Type of employment: Full-time
Department: Engineering / Construction
Reporting to: Department Manager (hierarchical), Project Manager (functional).
- Work collaboratively with our team in the production of architectural documents in through all stages of a project – from Conceptual Design, Basic and Detail design.
- Junior architect must be able to do design drawings, design development, technical drawings, construction drawings, submission (Authority drawings).
- General practice of architecture in aspect of design, building construction.
- Design, planning, 3D modelling.
- Preparation of all documents including presentation drawings, working drawings, construction
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator, MS office, Lumion.
- Required language: Communicate in English.
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Design and problem-solving skills as well as an appreciation of, and sensitivity to, architectural design intent.
- Ability to work efficiently and manage one’s own time. Being self-starter, proactive, ability to
learn and result-oriented.
- Flexibility, diligence, reliability and responsibility are a must.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Having ability to manage the assigned works to meet the required deadline strictly.
- Bachelor of Architecture, graduated from Architecture university.
- 1-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in International Architectural Design or Construction Company is preferred.
Why Join Us:
- Yearly bonus based on performance
- Outing trip
- Extra health insurance
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Nguyen Thi Ly at firstname.lastname@example.org