Civil Structure Engineer
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Job title: Civil Structure Engineer
Type of employment: Full-time
Department: Civil & Structure
These are many benefits and great reasons to become part of the IntES team. Find out more about working at IntES here. And of course you’re welcome to get in touch with us to find out more too!
- Prepare structural analysis models and reports and correspondence to international (e.g. Eurocode, ACI) standard and TCVN
- Develop and improve companies’ templates and QA/QS procedures for structural design tasks
- Prepare Finite Element Models and other structural models for structures and structural reports using software such as STAAD, ETABS, ROBOT STRUCTURE….
- Guide and support junior engineers with engineering knowledge and check their work
- Review and provide quality control for analyses and design drawings prepared by junior engineers and ensure compliance to companies QA/ QS procedures.
- Support, guide and monitor structural engineers to develop analysis and design drawings.
- Review the documents provided by Clients and clarify discrepancies, request further information and data needed to fulfil the scope of works. Plan and create lists of project deliverables and support with project management
- Ensure delivery of services in full compliance with contracted deadlines and client requirements.
- Keep project files, document control registers and control sheets organized and updated
- Communicate with the client in meetings and manage the technical side of the project.
- Report to management in weekly management meetings
- Certificate of structural design grade 1 or 2 is a plus
- Experience in structural design works (at least 5 years)
- Fluent in standard structural design calculations and statics
- Quick comprehension, accurateness and precision,
- Able communicate, to read and understand technical document and drawing in English
- Being able to respect tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Practical experience and knowledge in the delivery of 3D BIM models and use of BIM software such as Revit
- BIM360 is preferred, knowledge of relevant engineering design software is mandatory
- Demonstrated flexibility in adapting to a wide variety of tasks and functions
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to change
- Capable to lead design teams for project delivery and work in coordination with other discipline.