Job Title: HSE Supervisor
Type of Employment: Full-time
Salary Range: Negotiable
Location: Ho Chi Minh / Binh Duong, Vietnam
Why Join Us:
These are many benefits and great reasons to become part of the IntES team. Find out more about working at IntES here. And of course you’re welcome to get in touch with us to find out more too!
- Support the HSE Manager and team with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
- Provide support to Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Support the HSE Manager in ensuring HSE compliance not only in construction site but also in office.
- Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters.
- Provide support to the dept on the implementation of Company-wide HSE initiatives eg. ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, etc.
- Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements.
- Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s construction site training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
- Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports and prepare/submit lessons learned to the Regional HSE Manager for promulgation to the management.
- Track and provide regular HSE performance reporting to the Dept head.
- Provide HSE aspects of Company Bid Submissions as requested.
- Assist in the development of project specific HSE procedures.
- Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees.
- Ensure all worksites are HSE compliant with Company policies and safety standards.
- Support on construction site HSE personnel in the development of work site HSE campaigns and good practices.
- Assist in ad-hoc HSE tasks/projects as required.
- University Graduated as Safety Engineer.
- 4 year and above experience
- English: good in communication, make reporting,
- Computer skill: MS Office, Auto-Cad, some design application software.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHA 18001, ISM, ISPS standards and HSE management systems is highly preferred.
- Strong passion in HSE.
- Able to work independently and meticulous.
- Must be willing to travel at short notice and go outside of Vietnam.
- Have experience in Industrial projects