- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
You will report to: Finance Manager
I. Key Responsibilities:
- Liaise with other departments to get sufficient supporting documents for payment and recording in accounting system correctly and timely.
- Checking the payment request for supporting documents (i.e. legalization, reasonableness and correctness of suppliers’ invoice and other supporting documents).
- Ensure posting and recording account payable transactions in accounting system.
- Execute payment to suppliers/employees in accordance with the approved payment request.
- Work closely with the General Accountant to improve productivity.
- Ensure compliance with company policies (VAS and Taxation).
- Ensure that tasks are completed on time and accurately.
- Maintain an effective interface with other functions such as operations, suppliers and banker.
- Filing documents in a proper manner that facilitates tracking purpose.
- Fulfill other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
II. Job Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- English skills (advanced level)
- Good communication skills
- Well versed in using office applications
- Confidence level to discuss and understand customer’ s requirements
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a dynamic environment