- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
You will report to: Director of Projects
I. Key Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparation and implementation of Project Execution Plan (PEP).
- Attend the Weekly Progress Meetings (Internal as well as with Client) and assist in preparation of Minutes Of Meetings.
- Monitor work in progress and prepares weekly report of the status of each assignment.
- Ensuring all procedures and calculations are submitted to the client for review and approval.
- Coordinate with all project related personnel (onshore and offshore) on day-today progress of work activities, procurement and operations to ensure timely completion of the project.
- Provide full support as required by the Management and PMT for all projects.
- Determining client’s requirements and translating them into an actionable plan by a team of workers
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Assuring that all deadlines are being met
- Responding to any client complaints, concerns or requests throughout the project
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
II. Job Requirements:
- Bachelor in Engineering or a relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a project engineer.