Location: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Job title: Project Manager
Type of employment: Full-time
Level / Niveau: Experienced
Why Join Us:
These are many benefits and great reasons to become part of the IntES team. Find out more about working at IntES here. And of course you’re welcome to get in touch with us to find out more too!
- In compliance with company’s policy, establish project execution policy to secure the project target of project rearing, quality within the given time frame.
- Develop and perform according an approved the Project Execution Plan and deliver the project accordingly.
- PM reports to, and receives the administrative direction from, the Project Director. Reports to PM are the Engineering-, Procurement-, Construction-,Safety and Commissioning Managers.
- PM is responsible for the overall execution of project including establishment of project quality plan and management of the Project.
- PM is the leader of Project Management and provided project directions to ensure the effective and satisfactory performance of the Project.
- PM is responsible for the coordinating and directing all on-site activities including construction, quality control of construction, field engineering pre-commissioning and commissioning, and site office support services at job site. The PM can delegate his responsibility and authority to his team reports.
1. Project execution management:
(a)Project launching management conduct:
- Project earning target indication
- Discuss and establish policies to deal with any discrepancies, and open items in the Contract
(b) Establish the project execution policy:
- Contractual problems and action to be taken
- Consortium operation policy
- Engineering execution policy
- Procurement policy
- Construction subcontracting policy
- Project organization policy
- Project key personnel assignment
- Man-power mobilization policy
- Project scheduling policy
(c) Establish project control budget
- Project profit/ loss
- Project control budget
- Project cash flow
(d) Attend project kick off meeting
(e) Monitor project execution status and give instruction or take action as necessary
(f) Monitor claims among parties and give instruction/take action as necessary
(g) Establish counter-measures for emergency/ abnormal incidents
(h) Regular reporting of project cost performance
(i) Review and approve:
- Project performance report
- Project close- out report
2. Improvement and development
(a) Project execution procedure improvement
(b) Engineer level-up planning and its execution
(c) Collect and feed back
- Execution know-how
- Job data
- Troubleshooting report
3. Section Management
(a) Section man- power control
(b) Section cost control
- Bachelor or Master Degree in technical field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at the same position
- Dutch & English speaking
- Experience in Industrial multi disciplinary CAPEX projects is a mandatory requirement
What we offer:
- Yearly bonus based on performance
- Outing trip
- Extra health insurance