Senior Civil Site Supervisor
Job title: Senior Civil Site Supervisor
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia (and on-site in Cambodia)
Type of employment: Full-time
Reporting to: Project Director
- Supervising workers, subcontractors and work activities.
- Preparing and presenting site inductions, safety briefings and toolbox talks.
- Assessing and managing safety hazards.
- Ensuring appropriate site rules and welfare facilities are in place.
- Carrying out regular inspections.
- Helping project construction managers to plan the work programme.
- Helping co-ordinate deliveries of materials, plant and equipment.
- Completing records for site reports.
- Attending site management meetings.
- Carrying out regular inspections to ensure compliance with relevant legal requirements, processes and procedures.
- Raising safety concerns at the appropriate level
- Resolving problems and implementing improvements.
- Organising and overseeing external inspections, such as with a health and safety inspector.
- Understanding to the local updated code, standard, regulation of civil construction
- University Graduated as Civil Engineer.
- English: good written and spoken communication.
- Computer skill: MS Office, Auto-Cad, some design application software.
- Positive and proactive mentality.
- Independent, self-motivated and ambitious, of unquestionable personal professional integrity.
- Self-motivated, passionate with the ability to work independently and meticulously.
Why Join Us:
- Yearly bonus based on performance
- Outing trip
- Extra health insurance
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Nguyen Thi Ly at email@example.com