Senior Mechanical Supervisor
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Job title: Senior Mechanical Supervisor
Type of employment: Full-time
Reporting to: Project Director
- Conduct inspections, ensure that safety procedures are being adhered to and maintains inventory of machine parts
- Create work performance reports, document the production of mechanics
- Evaluate Mechanic work and performance
- Inspect Machinery installed
- Ensure compliance with safety practices: review the safety practices of mechanics and ensure that all employees are following company and safety guidelines
- Design safety programs and conduct safety training
- Bachelor Degree in relevant engineering discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at the same position.
- A good working knowledge in English.
- Highly motivated and proactive mentality.
- Independent, self-motivated and ambitious of unquestionable personal and professional integrity.
Why Join Us:
- Yearly bonus based on performance
- Outing trip
- Extra health insurance
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Nguyen Thi Ly at firstname.lastname@example.org