TITTLE: PROJECT MANAGER
REPORT TO: Project Director
I- RESPONSIBILITY :
- In compliance with company’s policy, establish project execution policy to secure the project target of project rearing, quality within the given time frame.
- Improve and develop project execution capability for the purpose of project cost down and productivity up
- PM reports and receives the administrative direction from the Project Director. Reports to PM are: PEM (if any), CM, and Commissioning Manager.
- PM is responsible for the overall execution of project including establishment of project quality plan and management of the Project.
- PM is the leader of Project Management and provided project directions to ensure the effective and satisfactory performance of the Project.
- PM is responsible for the coordinating and directing all on-site activities including construction, quality control of construction, field engineering pre-commissioning and commissioning, and site office support services at job site. The PM can delegate his responsibility and authority on site to his representative, called Construction Manager (CM)
- Project execution management
- Project launching management conduct
- Project earning target indication
- Discuss and establish policies to deal with any discrepancies, and open items in the Contract
- Project execution policy establish
- Contractual problems and action to be taken
- Consortium operation policy
- Engineering execution policy
- Procurement policy
- Construction subcontracting policy
- Project organization policy
- Project key personnel assignment
- Man-power mobilization policy
- Project scheduling policy
- Project control budget establish
- Project profit/ loss
- Project control budget
- Project cash flow
- Project kick off meeting attend
- Project execution status monitor and give instruction/ take action as necessary
- Monitor claims among parties and give instruction/ take action as necessary
- Establish counter-measures for emergency/ abnormal incidents
- Regular reporting of project cost performance
- Review and approve
- Project performance report
- Project close- out report
- Improve and development
- Project execution procedure improvement
- Engineer level up planning and its execution
- Collect and feed back
- Execution know- how
- Job data
- Troubleshooting report
- Section Management
- Section man- power control
- Section cost control
III- PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENT
- Bachelor in technical field.
- Fluent in English: Writing, listening, reading and speaking.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in technical or project positions in construction industry.
- Literate with Office soft-wares: Word, Excel,
IV- CONTACT: Please contact to Nguyen Thi Ly at firstname.lastname@example.org