Health, safety and environment
Health, Safety and Environment statement:
IntES recognises our moral and legal responsibility to provide a safe and healthy work environment for employees and is, therefore, committed to conducting operations in a manner that will safeguard the health and safety of all employees, clients, contractor and visitors.
• ensure compliance with legislative codes of conduct, respective industry standards and applicable customer requirements
• provide adequate resources to maintain safe systems of work
• establish measurable objectives and targets to ensure continued improvement aimed at eliminating work-related injuries and illness
• identify safety hazards, risk assess them and implement controls for operational processes
• provide relevant work health safety information, instruction, training and supervision to management, employees, clients, contractors and visitors as is necessary to ensure their safety
• consult with employees on work health safety issues
• provide support and resources to managers, supervisors and employees to help them fulfil their legal safety duties and hold them accountable for fulfilling them.
To achieve our workplace safety objectives, we have implemented an Safety Management System
All IntES employees are responsible for:
• taking care of the health and safety of other people who might be affected by their work
• controlling and reporting any safety hazards they identify
• complying with all workplace safety procedures, rules and safe systems of work
This Safety Policy applies equally to employees and contractors when working on-site or at customers’ premises. Management fully endorse this Safety Policy and the Safety Management System that has been implemented. It is the responsibility of all employees to ensure it is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels within the Company.