Sustainable Energy Technology Engineer
Job Title: Sustainable Energy Technology Engineer
Type of Employment: Full-time
Salary Range: Negotiable
Location: The Netherlands (head office in Eindhoven, but remote-working opportunities possible).
- Support our clients to solve our society’s grandest challenges and build a culture of sustainability, develop a sustainable business model, integrate sustainability strategies, and implement them throughout your sphere of influence.
- Develop up a realistic sustainability vision for the production location(s) of our customers that can be translated into objectives, for example to achieve a Carbon Neutral or Nett Zero production facility.
Consult our customers around the world in industrial segments whom are taking actions to achieve climate goals and contribute to a circular economy. And all this in a safe way.
You will be looking at the short, mid and long term plans and translate the initiatives into business cases for the funding to achieve the targets set. We are focused on the Industrial sector like Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Agriculture/Agribusiness and manufacturing.
Our Sustainable Technology Engineers and multidisciplinary teams will perform our holistic studies from idea, through the concept, basic and detail engineering stages and ultimately support during the implementation stages. Building Information Modeling (BIM) is the foundation of digital transformation to realize better ways of working and better outcomes for business and the built world
- Assist our architects and engineers during the planning and blueprint phases to develop plans for production facilities to achieve “green” certifications.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree
Why Join Us:
- Yearly bonus based on performance
- Outing trip
These are just a few of the many benefits and great reasons to become part of the IntES team. Find out more about working at IntES here. And of course you’re welcome to get in touch with us to find out more too!